This document outlines the terms and conditions for the Allied Office Products Business Account, including interest rates, fees, and other important information. Please read it carefully and keep it for your records.
Interest Rates and Charges:
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for purchases is 0%, based on creditworthiness.
- Default APR is 0%*
- You will not be charged any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
- The minimum finance charge is $2.00.
- Annual fee is $99.
- Late fee is assessed for each billing period you do not pay the Minimum Payment Due by the payment due date. The fee is based on your account balance as of the Transaction Date shown on your statement for the late fee. The fee is $15 on balances up to $100; $29 on balances of $100 up to $250; and $39 on balances of $250 and over.
- Returned payment fee is $39 and is added if a payment check or similar instrument is not honored or if it is returned because it cannot be processed. The fee is also added if an automatic debit is returned unpaid. The fee is assessed the first time your check or payment is not honored, even if it is honored upon re-submission.
- The daily balance method is used to compute the balance for purchases, including new purchases.
- Payments are applied in a way that is most favorable or convenient for the issuer. This may include applying payments to low APR balances before higher APR balances.
Changes to Rates, Fees, and Terms:
- The issuer may change the rates, fees, and terms of your card agreement at any time, for any reason. These reasons may be based on information in your credit report or general market conditions. If the change will cause a rate or fee to increase, you will receive advance notice and a right to opt out. If you opt out, the issuer will close your account. You can then pay the remaining balance under the old rates, fees, and terms.
- The information about the cost of the card described in this application is accurate as of February 23, 2023. This information may have changed after that date.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is only valid for new accounts. You must be at least 18 years of age. If you are married, you may apply for a separate account.
- Allied Office Products is the issuer of your Allied Office Products Business Account and is located in Casselberry, FL.
- Credit offers are intended for residents of the United States, and this is not an offer for the credit card to individuals outside of the United States and its Territories.
- Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. This means that the issuer will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow them to identify you when you open an account. In addition, the issuer must obtain the business’ legal name, street address, and taxpayer identification number. They may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents; and obtain identification information about you or any employees you add to your account.
- To receive an Allied Office Products NET 30 Account, you must meet the issuer’s credit qualification criteria. Your credit limit will be determined by a review of your business credit report, and in some instances, a review of such other financial information as the issuer may ask you or the business to provide. You will be informed of the amount of your credit line when your account is opened.